Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi is conducting a thought provoking Webinar on social aspects of IP in light of the emergent Covid-19 crisis on the 26th of April (Sunday) from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm, World IP Day 2020 the theme for which is 'Innovate for a Green Future'. For further details and Registration Click here
- President NIPO addresses delgation of African countries
- GI TAG for Assam Rice
- Similar trademarks for different items not breach of law: SC
- How Deadly are patent office timelines. An article by Mr DPS Parmar, former Technical Member, IPAB.
- WIPO DG Francis Gurry Exclusive,innovation, startup mantras and more. Watch and share this interview..
- Elon Musk releases all Tesla patents to fight climate change
- Mr. GR Raghavender former Director Copyrights being awarded in the 11th Global IPR Convention for contribution to innovation and IPR.
- Prof. T.C. James President NIPO at World IP Day Webinar 2020 organized by University of Delhi on COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND GREEN INNOVATION: EXPLORING SOCIAL ASPECTS OF IPR ON WORD IP DAY
- Prof. TC James President NIPO will be speaking in a National Webinar on 'How to Get a Copyright: A Step by Step Process' Click on read more for Free Registration
- [SpicyIP] Call for Papers: CNLU’s E- Journal of Academic Innovations & Research on Intellectual Property Assets (JAIRIPA) Vol. 1 Issue 1 (Submit by Oct 25)
- WIPO-NIPO Webinar Video Link- WIPO ADR The Way Forward for IP and Tech. Conflict Resolution
- President NIPO is a co-chair of T-20 Task Force 3 -Call for Abstracts