There is no provision in the Patent Act and rules to cure the missed timeline for filing request for examination and certain other provisions as stated above. Patent applicants therefore, are required to be more vigilant not to fall prey to the missed time lines fatality and lose patent right of their precious inventions. Click to read full article.
- President NIPO addresses delgation of African countries
- GI TAG for Assam Rice
- Similar trademarks for different items not breach of law: SC
- How Deadly are patent office timelines. An article by Mr DPS Parmar, former Technical Member, IPAB.
- Results of Patent Agent Examination 2018 declared
- WIPO DG Francis Gurry Exclusive,innovation, startup mantras and more. Watch and share this interview..
- Elon Musk releases all Tesla patents to fight climate change
- Mr. GR Raghavender former Director Copyrights being awarded in the 11th Global IPR Convention for contribution to innovation and IPR.
- Mr. DG Shah passes away: Indian pharma loses a significant voice on international trade and policy
- IDIA Founder and Professor Shamnad Basheer passes away.
- Shamnad Basheer IP/Trade Fellowship
- Prof. T.C. James President NIPO at World IP Day Webinar 2020 organized by University of Delhi on COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND GREEN INNOVATION: EXPLORING SOCIAL ASPECTS OF IPR ON WORD IP DAY